This 15-day 4x4 safari travels through the pristine bush region of Central and Northern Botswana as well as Zimbabwe. This part of Southern Africa is home to some of Africa’s wildest game parks and the world renowned Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls. This tour showcases the splendor and teaming wildlife that makes Botswana and Zimbabwe a hallowed adventure for game and 4x4 enthusiasts.
Remember that an open and flexible approach is essential to camping in the African bush. Delays, detours and changes to the schedule are part of experiencing Botswana and Zimbabwe bush first-hand!
This tour starts at Johannesburg and ends at Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) from where one can fly back. The minimum age is 6 years.
Your guide will be Machiel Koch. His knowledge and hands-on experience regarding Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia since 1997 is not found in a textbook, but obtained by being one with the African bush, based on his passion for African Fauna and Flora as well as conservation.
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Orapa Diamond Mine
- Magadigadi Pan
- Nxai Pan
- Okavango Delta
- Moremi Game Reserve
- Savuti - Chobe National Park
- Victoria Falls
What is included
- Specially modified 4x4 vehicles
- Professional guide and backup crew
- Accommodation and transportation for the duration of the program
- Game drives in all National Parks and Game Reserves
- Airport transfers as stated
- Park and conservancy fees
- All meals
- Group activities
- Air travel to and from South Africa
- Gratuities for driver guides and local trackers
- Drinks (unless otherwise specified)
- Travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation and transfers
US$4 900 per person sharing